Site Contributions

How to Apply

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craggan
Cragganx
Shadow Warden

re: Organized Guild PVP

Hey people,

As some of you know, I want to start some organized guild pvp.  We have the Vent channels, but we do not have any slotted times.  AT this point, im thinking of Weekend times, as the normal week is pretty full with PVE progression, .. etc.

As for weekend times .. I am open, and open to suggestions - but thinking of a preliminary early afternoon, and later evening set time.  Maybe something like 10AM server time, and then again at 8 or 9pm server time. *just throwing this out there*

As for gear: ..  I would like to see us in full 1st tier PVP augmented gear.  (I don't have this yet myself)   .. I somehow destroyed 1/2 a set of Obroan :( .. but that's ok, as it gives me some playtime goal's.  Getting this gear is not hard, just takes some playtime.

Obroan augmented set

Grenades ( I will make sure someone is making these bad boys, and will supply them to participants.)

WarZone medpacs, and Adrenals.  People are always selling these on fleet, I try to carry at least 75-100 of each.  They come slow in gameplay, so best to just buy some if you can.

Vent .. please be in vent.  ;)

Tactics:  we can keep this simple, but would like to get used to calling and marking targets.  We can work on focusing called targets down, playing objectives.  Interupts, CCing, map locales, not hitting guarded players.

PVP can be intimidating at first, this is normal.  PVP'ers are a strange bunch of folks, most of them are very cool people, some are not.  I do not want to get discouraged if we get called out as a guild during a match.  Just focus on us, and the mission.  DONT let it get ya down ..

Based on our PVE progression and attitude, I think we can excel at some fun coordinated ground based PVP.  I have met so many people that do not want to PVP, try it. . and get seriously hooked. :)

so lets post some times, some interest .. and get this going.  I hope we can be successful, and I HOPE this can be part of our normal guild runs.

-Scott (aka Craggan)

Craggan
Cragganx
Shadow Warden

reserved

Newko
Shadow Stalker

sounds good to me, gonna start gearing my powertech for dps. I like the idea of the late morning/early afternoon timeslot on the weekends, because so many of the nights are already filled up as you said.

(Dragonbane)

I would be interested in this on my healer (op) Weekends are ok. I am off every other weekend, but on the ones I work I could still do the ones around 9pm.

Faizah
Faizah1
Ebon Herald

This looks really good Craggan.  You already know that I am interested on Faizah since I played a few rounds with you this weekend.  I have mostly augmented Obroan on her already, just working on a 3-4 more pieces. 

Craggan
Cragganx
Shadow Warden

Our PVP skills are higher than perceived ..

Newko

Zabbolia ? (not Newko)

Blackfishe

Faizah

Craggan

Kallam

.. im sure I am missing someone else.

.. we actually tore it up this weekend.  good job.

You others best be joining in, .. you might have some fun !

Zeino
Black Spawn

I would be interested in PVP as well. However, you know me as one toon Zeino and so I would like to try my hand at some Jug Rage/Veng PvP at some point. I'll keep the grenades coming as well. What would it cost to maybe attain another tab in the guild bank for PVP stuff? or would that even be worth it? 

Jump to: